Grace & Mercy Charitable Foundation is dedicated to helping feed and clothe our homeless population. Each week, Grace & Mercy feeds over 750 homeless people out of its Grace & Mercy Café located on Sacramento Street in Lodi, CA.
We are a grassroots organization that depends on our community to help others. In 2013, our volunteers logged over 2,500 hours of time gathering, preparing and distributing food to the homeless in Lodi, Stockton and San Joaquin County.
Together with your help, Grace & Mercy Charitable Foundation of Lodi hopes to:
- Encourage all citizens to help combat crime, drugs, and blight;
- Create opportunities for all to realize their hopes for a satisfying and rewarding approach to life;
- Help create a quality of community life that benefits all the people of Lodi, regardless of their circumstances;
- Foster an acceptance of people from all walks of life…rich and poor, young and old, healthy and disabled, those who are successful and those who are struggling;
- Enable every individual to find a personal relationship with a Higher Power, which inspires, comforts, and guides each person to be the best he or she can be;
- Explore ways to meet the physical, emotional, financial, and spiritual needs of all those who seek a meaningful purpose for their life.
Click here to get involved today.